Best Practices for Ordering Course Materials
- Place orders by the benchmark dates (March 15th, May 15th, October 15th).
- Use the Textbook Requisition Form.
- Make sure you fill in as much information as possible and use the comments section on the Requisition Form to add any and all details.
- Check with your publisher rep for ISBN information, custom ordering deadlines, and desk copy requests.
- Ask questions of the rep: pricing to the students, package components, digital options,
- Ask the textbook buyer about Bookstore policies or any other questions pertaining to orders or course materials
- Order early for course-packs.
- Fill out the textbook survey or contact the textbook buyer to discuss inventory issues for your books.